Sometimes all you need is a little helpOur consultants have the experience and training required to help you complete your IT projects on time and on budget.
Our areas of expertise include:
Cloud services aren’t just for small businesses! Our fully customizable private cloud environment is well suited for enterprise integration. Some options include:
- Virtual/physical machine replication
- Data backup and storage
- Disaster recovery
- Service redundancy (e-mail, telephony, application)
- Remote access environment
All solutions are built according to your specifications to work exactly as you need them to.
Migrating your physical server environment to virtual is the first step in moving to a sustainable infrastructure that can potential offer 100% uptime and availability.
Some services offered includes:
- VMware and Hyper-V implementation, migration, and support services
- Capacity planning
- Disaster Recovery planning
- High Availability configuration
- Replication and Backup using Veeam backup software
Contact us today to learn how we can help take your virtual environment to the next level.
The most critical piece of any computer system is the underlying network. If there are problems with the network then no other component will be able to work as advertised. We can help with the following:
- Network design and architecture
- Cisco, Meraki, HP, Juniper, Dell, and SonicWALL implementation and troubleshooting services
- Advanced network troubleshooting and reliability assessments
Speak with us today to find out more.
More and more devices are becoming dependent on wireless networks every day. While most large IT departments could get away with not offering wireless access in the past it is quickly becoming a mandatory requirement.
We offer the following services:
- Wireless network planning, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Controller based wireless networks from Cisco and Aruba
- Cloud based wireless networks from Cisco Meraki
- Wireless mesh networks
- Multi-site wireless network planning and deployment
- Secure wireless guest access/public hotspot
Email and Collaboration
E-mail is without a doubt the most valuable communication tool in use today. Whether it’s communicating with vendors, staff, or customers your business depends on e-mail to function.
We offer the following enterprise based e-mail and collaboration solutions:
- On-premise, hosted, or hybrid Microsoft Exchange planning, implementation and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint services